Tuesday, April 7, 2009

You can not enter prayer room wearing yesterday’s unwashed cloth….but can you enter prayer room wearing yesterdays soul.

“I don’t want to enter prayer room wearing my yesterday’s cloth…….doing so is not correct as per my religion tradition”

When I herd this it tickled my brain to think…..though I have heard this from child hood till date in different words in different place.
I never believed this to be true but followed it just to ensure not entangle with my parents religious emotions and later with my wife’s religious emotions.
But today I wanted to think about it………..and felt it is so right!!!!!
If we consider there is god in everyone…..when we actually offer our prayer sitting in front of gods idol we actually putting our life into the idol to offer pooja……..
If we take this further …… the idea of this practice of not entering pooja place wearing yesterday’s cloth must be to symbolize…….. Don’t enter the prayer room wearing yesterday’s soul.
We have to grow each day….new learning must get into our should every day every minute….every learning will clean the darkness of ignorance further……if you have not learnt anything from what you experienced yesterday than you are not clean enough to put your soul into prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment