Sunday, April 5, 2009

India is on Yang (=light) side of the current recession?






Today I found a great analysis of current recession. It compared the current recession in US with Japan recession. Slides are great insight on what actually happened in US (without talking about usual stuff!) it dwells in macro economics with new perspective out side “text book economics”.
http://paul.kedrosky.com/archives/2009/04/richard_koo_on.html
What cached my attention is slide 32 (last but one slide!!!) which shows the where each country stands. India was on the Yang side of the recession getting pregnant for next bubble in sub continent. I have asked experts to help me to understand this better. I will keep you posted with more.



Something different but shows correlation.....but i am not sure...but worth looking at

No comments:

Post a Comment