Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Ganesha

I spent last Ganesha festival with one full day of work to create the Ganesh mantap inside my house. I did the front side Rangoli as well myself.
That is the kind of passion, love, attachment and last but not the least...Bhakti...I have for Ganesha. This is not today but this is teh way from the age of 3...I am 40 year old now.
People say I have Ganesha images & Idols all over in my house. But I am not sure if the I have Ganesha all over in my house or I am all over in Ganesha's house.

I have nearly 40 Ganesha Idols in my leaving room, one Mysore paint of Ganesha presented by my friend, a wooden carved Ganesha presented by another friend, a Ganesha mural at the entrance door. Not to forget 27 Small Ganesha Idols which are from Nepal ( I purchased it in Bangkok for a very good rate) made of pancha loha.

My both Names are named after Ganesh.....my house in Yeshwantpur in called Benka also the house in Malleshwaram is named Benaka.

Ganesha has his hands in all my success and given strength to face all challenges I had in my life.

I am confident he will continue to do the same all through my life in future as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment