Saturday, January 23, 2010

I have started coaching.


Post my Master NLP practitioner training. I have offered myself to performance coaching. It has been very big learning and full filling experience. Currently working with 2 people. They teach me something every time I meet. I keep my appointment with them during Saturday's 10 to 11.


Best part of this is clear application of NLP technique. But what is more remunerating is use of level 3 communication which occurs. heighten awareness on my part to listen to what is not told. more I use my level 3 communication ability......more it is becoming part of me. I can now sense mood of people when i talk to them on phone...i can sense it .


This is helping my presentations in conference rooms better....it is helping me sense untold question of my wife ending in batter relationship..... it helps me to interact better with my children.....


Yes....i am talking about what I am getting from my coaching others. Best part...........receiving good feedback from them about the change they are seeing in them selfs from coaching.
it has been very win win activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment