Sunday, March 14, 2010

My movie production

on a lazy Sunday morning (today) I took on creating something new.

In last 2 weeks I pushed my self on work to find out more about myself . This search was from my career perspective. So embarked on:
  1. "Careerleader" to find my core interests, organisation culture I best fit into, my motivators, my strengths & weakness, Character that may limit my succecs.
  2. "Strengths Finder 2.0" by Gallup to find my core strengths
  3. "Emotional Intelligence 2.0" to get my emotional Intelligence Appraisal.
  4. Myers-Briggs to find my Type
  5. NLP value finder to arrive at my values.

Best part was all of them aligned very well with each other and also opened up very good directions for my future planning.

Soooooo.........today morning I wanted to summarise it into one pager. Than Thought why not make audio Visual documentary.......

No comments:

Post a Comment