Wednesday, August 26, 2009

my news letter No.1


I sent out my first news letter last week end. It has been great experience of winning by inhibitions.

Hi Friends,
Staying connected with Friends add to life expectancy. Very
selfish reason to stay connected. It never the less keeps you happy...
Lazy
fellow which I am….and not on twitter …not very active on social networking
sites….very unlikely I will connect regularly. I planned to connect with all my
friends…including colleague , old bosses and people I met during my
professional life…...via this virtual world. So was the reason for this
monthly news letter Idea.
I am sending this email with lot of inhibition and
anxiety of not very sure if it is a right thing to do. Let me see how far I can
go.
Let me know if you wish to remove yourself from the email list …..if you
find this another junk in your email box.
Do write back.....with your
input...feedback...comments.
Eagerly awaiting your
email!.
Regards,
Harish
http://harishbk.com
+919845438231

I got very good reviews .

Thanks to all .

1 comment:

  1. Hi Harish,

    This is very inspiring.. i am going to try it.

    Regards
    Anjana

    ReplyDelete